Liberal Agenda

According To Michelle Obama, Barack is Our Father & We Are His Children

By

Michelle Obama has received quite a bit of criticism for saying that “now we’re feeling what not having hope feels like.”

But another incendiary comment she made just after that one in her interview with Oprah has been widely overlooked, and it’s just as bad, if you ask me.

Listen as Michelle goes on to compare her husband to a father and the American people to his children…

Did you get that?

“What else do you have if you don’t have hope? What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope? You know, our children respond to crisis the way they see us respond. You know, it’s like the toddler that bumps his head on the table, and they look up at you to figure out whether it hurts. And if you’re like, ‘Oh my God!’ they’re crying. But if you’re like, ‘You know what, Babe, it’s okay, it’s okay.’ And I feel that way about the nation. I feel that Barack has been that for the nation, in ways that people will come to appreciate. Having a grown up in the White House who can say to you in times of crisis and turmoil, ‘Hey, it’s gonna be okay. Let’s remember the good things that we have, let’s look at the future, let’s look at all the things that we’re building.’”

This just proves how truly classless Michelle Obama is, and always has been. One of the most tactless things an outgoing First Lady can do is to attack the incoming administration before they have even had an opportunity to get to work. Oddly enough, Donald Trump has already done more for our country before taking office than her husband managed to accomplish in eight whole years. I guess all of the vacationing and golf outings got in the way…

About admin

admin

A WWII Veteran and and political office holder, Myron has been serving his community since 1943. He continues to participate in public discourse as a political writer on several Conservative journals and news sites.

1. elchucko

January 2, 2017 at 10:38 am

Get lost mommy.

2. Patty Like

January 2, 2017 at 11:19 am

What???? He may say its going to be okay but did he do anything about it? He just went to our enemies with more help. Sorry, I do not see him as my father or the father of our country. As I have said before, now we can have hope and not despair. The best way he can help our country is to go out of office with a good feeling instead of shame for not doing his job as he promised all the people who believed he would make a change–he did only it was for the worst. And you, will you have to pinch pennies like the majority of the US citizens (and I said citizens as the illegals have everything given to them on a silver platter or they boo hoo). No you have taken advantage of Obama’s position and spent lavishly on everything–even clothing that looked worse than the dresses my mother made out of flour sacks. And I was proud of them.

3. Hugh Billeaud III

January 2, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I could not give a damn what Moochelle Obama says. She’s a serial, pathological and sociopathic liar like her anti-American and filthy muslim husband.

4. Armando Gancerez

January 2, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I didn’t get nothing she said I think she talking out her ass

5. billy

January 2, 2017 at 8:32 pm

micheliba is his slave and he is not my father or slave owner over me nor will he ever be he is just a black dude of few morals but enough brains to munipliate this nation and snow s all but his time is over thank GOD now new man on the block lets give him a chance before we crusfie him

6. Lita

January 2, 2017 at 11:18 pm

She is so condescending. Did she bump her head? The BO response to any crisis is to play golf.