Entertainment

HOLLYWOOD’S ELITE THREATEN ‘TOTAL STRIKE’ IF PRESIDENT TRUMP DOES NOT RESIGN

By

KIRSTERS BAISH| It’s exactly what the title of this article sounds like, and we couldn’t make this crap up if we tried.

The same people who told Republicans to “stop whining” when Obama was in office prove themselves to be the absolute whiniest group of people to walk the earth. Many of Hollywood’s elite are threatening to go on strike in protest of our President.

This rumor began circulating as soon as Trump was elected President of the United States, but these idiots continue to push the matter. Our message to them, DO IT. We don’t need jerks like you in Hollywood anyway. The fact that people like Rosie O’Donnell think that the movie and television industry wouldn’t survive without them proves just how ignorant they really are.

Watch one news network’s story on the matter:

Mike Opelka called out the rich actors and directors who were threatening the strike, warning them of the damage this strike would cause to everyone else in the industry. He mentioned the lower paid support staff who do all of the behind the scenes work.

The people who do all the real work in Hollywood are the people who build the sets, who make the costumes, who create the props, and in some cases, do the stunts and the special effects,Mike explained. “And they’re not getting the bazillion dollar deals.”

It’s about time that these jerkoffs realize that they aren’t the only people in this world. The fact remains that Donald Trump is our President, whether they like it or not, and that isn’t about to change.

Let’s hope that for the sake of everyone else in Hollywood these ignorant celebrities suck it up and deal with the fact that their candidate didn’t win. Maybe if they took their heads out of their asses long enough to even listen to Trump’s goals for his time in office they would feel differently.

About admin

admin

A WWII Veteran and and political office holder, Myron has been serving his community since 1943. He continues to participate in public discourse as a political writer on several Conservative journals and news sites.

1. Dennis

July 12, 2017 at 6:16 am

these are the same people that said they would leave this country if trump got elected. Why are they still here?

• ScarlettRedfern

July 13, 2017 at 11:04 am

Great question! I hope that they do strike, the talent is awful and the shows and movies are God awful. Maybe some new talent will come along with great shows, so we all don’t have to suffer with this talentless bunch.

• HopefulHollywoodSinks

July 13, 2017 at 4:53 pm

If they strike we might get new actors who are actually ordinary people and that would redistribute the wealth of Hollywood to non-elitist who are in touch with reality so NO that won’t happen.

• Roslyn

July 15, 2017 at 6:46 am

I can live without Bollywood.
      But not without president Trump

• DocBeasley

July 15, 2017 at 8:40 pm

My point, exactly.

• Joanne Simon

July 19, 2017 at 1:52 am

Probably a lot of people could live without Hollywood. They are so over paid, they think they are God!

2. PursueJustice

July 12, 2017 at 7:42 am

Please, by all means shut down hollywood. I suspect no one will notice and the world will be a better place for it. Another plus for Trump.

3. fpc

July 12, 2017 at 8:00 am

stop making threats. go for it

4. Richard

July 12, 2017 at 10:02 am

why don’t you all pay for California’s BS laws. As far as a strike who really gives a DAMN. I am sure that there are people out there that will your stupid job for a quarter of the pay. Better yet all of you move to Belgium and see if they Love you there.

5. Tramp

July 12, 2017 at 11:12 am

Strike from WHAT???? Making shitty movies and giving yourselves awards?

6. JOANNE

July 12, 2017 at 12:07 pm

I guess they had the last laugh. Trump just had a news conference announcing his resignation, effective immediately, to end the strike. Citing irreparable harm that would come to our country from not seeing Rosie and several other irreplaceable actors.

• Allison

July 14, 2017 at 11:50 am

Hahaha that’s funny!!

7. Don Lott

July 12, 2017 at 1:10 pm

What say we simply get a new set of actors and actresses? Hold open auditions for parts and stand back—because there is plenty of talent out there. New talent might be just as liberal and crazy of the current crop—but then we might get lucky and find some that actually have their heads screwed on correctly. Also—watch the old guard crawl out from under their rocks and suddenly make themselves available.

8. Tom

July 12, 2017 at 1:37 pm

I’m sure there are wannabe actors/actresses that would be willing to work with the support staffs that do the real work and star in movies/television. This would have costs down for making the movie and possibly increase the profit margin for the studios & producers. It would lead to not having to listen to all the snowflakes whine & cry at the awards ceremonies. I say “go ahead & strike”! Hell, I might even audition.

9. C Hayes

July 12, 2017 at 1:42 pm

This is really great news. All the hollywood idiots should go on strike ASAP. Preferably a permanent hunger strike with fatal results. They cant act or perform so they are just useless bodies taking up space. No one will miss them.

10. Chris

July 12, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Please do. But that means we don’t have to listen to you bull crap.i live where I had to work by the sweat of my brow and still is and I am 60 and will habe to work untill I am 70 to get the payment if I turned 65 because of your great leader Obama. WE finally get some one who give a shot about us and we are suppose to be threatened by you guys.. Your movies you can’t watch because all it is is swearing and nude crap in them. So get over yourself we don’t give a shot we need President Trump to help us heaven know the left would rather die put here paying taxes that went up over your buddy Obama. Buy who cares about that

11. Cory

July 12, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Who cares, Disney owns marvel and SW not go mention all their awesome movies, Disney would not participate in this silly strike.

12. Jody Brockett

July 12, 2017 at 3:47 pm

I DARE ALL OF YOU. Quit threatening and go ahead and cut your noses off to spite your faces. Who cares!

13. Janice

July 12, 2017 at 5:08 pm

It is absolutely deplorable to see the way our president is being treated. He has good values, he is a Christian. Why treat him with so little respect? The people have voted him into office. You can’t always have your way, stop being spoiled brats and grow up. We despised Obama, but we did not rant and rave about him all the time. People were sick and tired of his liberal immoral associates. Not to mention how immoral Obama was. We finally have someone with decency and morals in the White House. We all need to support him and stop complaining.

14. Chas

July 12, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Promises promises. I don’t see the problem with then leaving. Can make movies in any country. I’m still waiting for all the lying asses to move after the last election.

15. Tom

July 12, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I wonder how embarrassed they will be when they find out no body gives a rats ass if they strike. I doubt if anyone would care if they decided to leave like they threatened to do before.

16. PXP Security

July 13, 2017 at 5:43 am

That’s sounds like an outstanding idea. Time to throw out the trash and follow Mr. Eastwood’s move. Hire unknowns and turn them into actors getting rid of the entrenched trash that litters Hollywood now.

17. Josh

July 13, 2017 at 7:57 am

Seriously? Everyone believes this guy sitting there saying stuff and dropping names like Miley Cyrus and Rosie O’Donnell is #realnews? Or do the skeptics get screened out or deleted? Bout to find out I guess.

18. Shamrock

July 13, 2017 at 9:03 am

Let them do it!. These Actors, every single on of them can easily be replaced by a pretty face with acting lessons. There are about 50 million people waiting for their chance. I’ve see thousands of really great movies without Mega Stars.

19. KM

July 13, 2017 at 9:10 am

Oh for Heaven’s sake. Are they going to hold their breath and turn purple until they get there way like a bunch of unruly and undisciplined two year olds as well? Let them do it, it would be great to have them get their ego checked. They are like side show freaks … anachronistic and living outside of everyone else’s real world.

20. Robert54

July 13, 2017 at 9:41 am

GREAT!Hollywood produces well over 90% bombs at the theater anyway.

21. Kenneth

July 13, 2017 at 10:06 am

I wonder how Woody Allen feels about this? Probably like most of us.

22. Lins

July 13, 2017 at 11:03 am

Hollywood hasn’t turned out much to watch for years.. I doubt that they will be missed that much. At least not by me..

23. Richard wieber

July 13, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I for one wouldnt miss one or all of these guys if they left. Remember, these folks make their living pretending to be someone else.

24. William

July 13, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Nobody gives a rat’s a** if Hollywood shut down or not which we know they won’t because that means they would not make the millions of dollars they do to make shittiest movies and these are the same people that said they would leave America if Donald Trump is elected and here we are still waiting for just one of them to leave

25. Shanna

July 13, 2017 at 1:49 pm

By by, good riddance don’t watch your idiotic movies anyway. We know who is,behind all this so we are not,stupid!

26. Fred Joe

July 13, 2017 at 5:15 pm

If these Mega Self-Centered Superstars go on strike ? Will the price of popcorn,drinks,admission etc. go down. If so,why not start the strike today.

27. C Hayes

July 13, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Bring back the SPAGHETI WESTERNS any of them are much better than anything todays so-called actors can turn out. Better yet let hollywood go out of business and let todays non-actors leave the country in search of a better place like iran or north korea.

28. Jimmy webb

July 13, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Go on strick you rich idiots. Without the people you would have to get a job like the rest of os. PLEASE STRICK YOU STUPIDS

29. Djadu

July 14, 2017 at 10:57 am

I really hope that this time the live up to the terms of their “threat”. It would be heavenly to be without these self important egotistical cockroaches incessantly chittering around in the background. They leave the same impression as the man who dips his hand into a bucket of water and then withdraws it.

30. Donald J Dunn

July 14, 2017 at 11:02 am

I certainly hope they follow through with their “threat” as the only ones who’ll miss them are bearded radicals. Sorry bunch of over-egotistical eunuchs.

31. Michelle

July 16, 2017 at 10:09 am

It has been years since my shadow darkened a theater’s doorstep and that is because their movies SUCK!!I hope and pray they follow thru with their threat.Their movies are nothing but garbage. Personally. I can’t see what anyone see’s in these lab rats.fire them all.

32. Dave Burton

July 16, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Y’all DO know this is Fake News, right?

YourNewsWire -> NextNews -> DailyPresser

Seriously, folks?

“yournewswire” — I’m SO sick of these idiotic hoax/satire sites. I’d like to go back in time and strangle TheOnion it its crib.

33. Carlito Solis

July 17, 2017 at 10:33 am

Do it now but it would be better if you just leave and bring your supporter with you. gogogogogogogogogooooo

34. BJ Holmes

July 17, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Be aware that Hillary was planning to and promised subsidies to Hollywood to cover for movies that weren’t profitable. Now, no subsidies. They have to produce profitably to make their millions. Rats!!!

35. Donn Treece

July 17, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Don’t care if they leave. Red Dog actors need a chance and are probably just as good. F*** ’em, they can go live in a Sharia or Socialist controlled country.

36. G Sayler

July 17, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Let them. They are the ones that will be out millions. I don’t go to the movies and I don’t have to watch tv. So the jokes on them!

37. SamJS

July 17, 2017 at 3:46 pm

If they strike what happens? We get new talent to take their spot, probably must more talented and they would appreciate the opportunity they got to prove themselves. If Trump resigns they feel as though they’ve won, However the 60 some million Trump supporters will boycott any future movies any of them are involved in. Congratulations for effectively killing your own livelihood.

38. Jose

July 17, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Do it
    I’m so sick and tired of these clowns that I’ve practically have quit going to the movies
    I won’t miss them at all
    Bye Bitches

39. Frank

July 17, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Who cares what those no talent overpaid pedophile assholes do I hope they do strike then I wont have to even c them in commercials about their new already done movie, I boycott them anyway.

40. jtas

July 18, 2017 at 10:22 am

They make bigger assholes out of themselves than they already are.Do they really think we care?They need us to make their money.We don’t need them.

• Michelle

July 18, 2017 at 11:04 am

jtas….exactly. They need us,we DON’T need them.perhaps it is time to remind them of this pertinent fact.

41. Ralston Heath

July 18, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I am still waiting for all those other hollywood elites to move out of the country since Trump won. So, I will not hold my breath on this either.

42. Jackie

July 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Who gives a fuck about what some spoiled rotten delusional celebrity thinks? I sure don’t. Fuck hollywood.

43. R

July 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Go ahead! You haven’t made anything worth watching in about 8 years anyways!!

44. Susie

July 18, 2017 at 5:56 pm

As George Clooney’s wife Amal made her concerns of terrorism very clear we can see how her husband is paying her no attention,nor is he trying to ease her concern as he is wanting to have removed the very President fighting against what frightens her in the middle of the night. ISIS! Now we see who the real George Clooney is. I’m sure many as well as myself are taking notes,making lists of all celebrities going against us,Our President.Same difference.These ones will see their rates DROP!! Go on Strike,I sure hope you plan to keep your mouth shut during

45. Usunder

July 19, 2017 at 2:13 am

It’s all a lie just like moving to Canada was if he won. Well he won and they still crying about it.

46. bill m

July 19, 2017 at 5:54 am

Here’s the thing..they are ACTORS..not real..i turn the tv set on or off, mid sentence, or when they are falling off a cliff or when they are shooting up some city with a million bullets then have a nerve to say Guns and the NRA are horrible, i can go weeks without watching anything, years without ever going to a Movie, i can watch new Movies for free anyway if i want to so they are not getting a dime of my money. As for their Political threats? They can go Fornicate themselves …twice. They are ACTORS just as MUSICIANS are MUSICIANS..i can turn them on or off..their beliefs do not control me or run my life..now as soon as they understand that…good..so STFU and go do your make believe garbage..or get a real job most Americans do all of their lives.

47. Tramp

July 19, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Strike from WHAT??? Making shitty movies and giving yourselves awards?

48. Jim

July 19, 2017 at 2:28 pm

With the lousy movies that have been put out recently, please go on strike. If I never hear from you again, it would be too soon. Goodbye and good luck with the whole strike thing. I hear that there are many liberal countries that have open borders and welcome immigrants.

49. carren hullinger