Viral

Black Idiot Hunts Down Whites: “Y’ALL WHITES OWE US REPARATIONS, AND WE COMING TO TAKE IT!!”

Here we are, stuck in Obama’s America, where all whites are bad guys, and thugs threaten them with their own property and belongings.

Everything has become about race. We can’t even watch some good old American football, without it being thrown in our face that blacks are being oppressed, despite their $50 million contracts and their gold chains and watches.

It’s everywhere -and apparently in today’s America, your skin tone is who you are.

There is even a website set up, specifically FOR reparations… you’re going to want to see this:

According to DailyMail:

A recently launched ‘reparations’ website is calling for white people to provide money and services to black people to relieve them of guilt and atonement from slavery.

Seattle-based artist Natasha Marin started the website that offers and suggests numerous ways where whites can give back to blacks to relieve their white guilt.

‘I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests,’ she wrote.

Pretty sick right? But that’s nothing compared to what you’re about to see next.

Videos such as this are popping up all over the internet, depicting exactly what it is that blacks want from whites, and if you’re white (even if you’re not) you are going to be ticked after watching this.

Watch as this black dude goes around to each white person asking them why they owe him reparations.

“ALL WHITE PEOPLE OWE REPARATIONS. IF YOU DON’T GIVE IT, WE COMING TO TAKE IT.”

Idiots like this our running amok in our nation.

It is time we put an end to this crap!!

Do you think you owe them reparations? How would you have reacted to him approaching you with this question?

Sound off in the comments!

About The American Patriot

The American Patriot

A WWII Veteran and and political office holder, Myron has been serving his community since 1943. He continues to participate in public discourse as a political writer on several Conservative journals and news sites.

1. Nonie Pherson

August 22, 2017 at 12:32 pm

I would have laughed in his face and walked away. You can’t get through to these idiots with any kind of logic. They don’t get it and probably never will. We whites of today don’t own any guilt nor do we need to atone for anything. They really need to get over themselves, get a job, pay taxes and become productive members of society….OR….they could find another country in which to live because they are NOT going to get what they want….not here.

• ed

August 22, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Send them to Venezuela or Israel. Maybe they will find someone who feels sorry for them over there.

• robert jester

August 22, 2017 at 3:22 pm

This has to be a put on by a bunch of goofy kids

• MaryA Noriega

August 22, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Many already are supported by the taxpayer’s by entitlements. With your hateful violence you will be provided for by the Department of Corrections.

• Mary Griffin

November 11, 2017 at 5:58 pm

What blacks get are hand out not entitlements. Entitlement means you paid in to it. Now your entitled to get back. Social Security is and entitlement so is Medicare. You are entitled to them

• Tracy T!

August 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm

This is HILARIOUS!! LMAO
      Hahaha…idiocracy at its best…lol

• Dwight V. Murray

August 26, 2017 at 2:41 pm

wha jo name is? Really? And I mean really?

• KATHLEEN TULLY

August 22, 2017 at 7:39 pm

these boys? and /or girls are dumb asses. Africans should thank us WHITE Americans for bringing them here . apparently they do not know about the genocides of their own people going on in africa today! afican men killing african children!! That means they have BLACK privilege living in America! I’ll pay {more} reparations when crime from afican americans stop ! WHITE POWER! MAGA

• Nicky Davis

August 24, 2017 at 9:48 am

This little pickaninny should find and read a couple of excerpts from the ”Nat Turner Rebellion,” in about 1831.
        She should realize that she’s only speaking for a small minority of the American Population.
        She should also read about how the Hutus Slaughtered the Tutsis in the 1990’s, when both Tribes/Groups, looked very much alike.
        She’s much easier to spot in America than were the Tutsis in Rwanda, and Americans have many more Guns.

• Becky

August 25, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Honey, WE didn’t bring them here… the first slave were brought over by a black man who OWN the slaves that HE sold to the white settlers.

• Nicky Davis

August 24, 2017 at 9:35 am

I’m NOT SURE, Nonie.
      When I see what’s going on in most media, I Cringe.
      I’ve practically stopped watching tv.
      It seems as if the advent of 0’bama, ”Blackness” seems to have become ”Overrated” and over celebrated.
      It seems that Every Commercial is over-representing Blacks, or Blackness in their presentations. Now, the BlackNFL and NBA is encouraging young Blacks to disrespect the Flag and National Anthem???

• Rich

November 11, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Come and get what you think you have coming to you.In my opinion, All you have coming is a 1/2 ounce of lead in your forehead.

• Bill Stevens

November 12, 2017 at 1:30 pm

I would have knocked his teeth out.

• Anne Mclaughlin

November 14, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Not one red cent. He can takr that crap and save it for the tourists ir for his BLM azzhat buddies.

2. Emma

August 22, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Get a job and quit looking for a handout

3. joe

August 22, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Please come get it. I’d love to off a few nthugs.

• LARRY Wilson

August 22, 2017 at 1:24 pm

ME TOO

4. Theo Wilkinson

August 22, 2017 at 1:03 pm

we the white race do not owe you anything get an education and job to do better for your self thats what we do my kids could not go to college either but they all managed to make a living not a good one but they got by and you could to if you were doing right stop this crap we are not giving you anything

5. LARRY Wilson

August 22, 2017 at 1:24 pm

LOCK AND LOAD

6. Pierre

August 22, 2017 at 2:00 pm

What a bunch of idiots my father we might as well say was a slave of the German war forced into slave labor it ain’t nobody owes me or him nothing and we ain’t going to give y’all nothing and I’m from the south Lock and Load get ready it’s comingAnd I am not a Races

7. Evans Evans

August 22, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Come and take it nigger. I’ll send you to nigger Hell.

8. mike

August 22, 2017 at 2:21 pm

OWE YOU SOMETHING !!!! How about we charge you something for the free boat ride over. Keep in mind that most of your ancestors were captured in raids by stronger tribes, sold to your Arab buddies, who because you were useless to them, sold you to someone else. You can’ t blame whites, we saved you from a life of abject poverty in Africa.

9. Aurelio

August 22, 2017 at 3:19 pm

This guy better have some money ready so he can give to the men and many other who died fighting for their freedom of slavery. What a nut case. He needs to read history

10. cindy

August 22, 2017 at 3:25 pm

lol get with the history people. You do know the first slave owner in US was a black man, right? You are showing your low IQ

11. Wayne jameson

August 22, 2017 at 3:50 pm

This guy is trying to be funny in someway or another he’s either trying to insult the gays with his fake gay act or he’s trying to be funny and anger white people that would belive he’s serious with this outrageous belief. this is of course such an infinite attempt to either.I find his attack on the guys so sterotypical that I am offended and I’m not even gay.

12. Bonze

August 22, 2017 at 4:02 pm

This is minutes of my life I’ll never back…. And what the F is who-rooo…. Stupid…. I wouldn’t give these idiots the sweat off my ball sack….

13. Marie

August 22, 2017 at 4:46 pm

My God are you American or African?

• Anne Mclaughlin

November 14, 2017 at 6:10 pm

no, we are stuck with him
      The Africans would not spit on the best part of him. They expect men to work and be fathers to their kids No free ride over there.

14. Marie Abato

August 22, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Are you American or African?
    If American then act like a American or go back to Africa

15. G. Robert Jones

August 22, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Look up two words that describe this adopted approach: beg and steal. Nothing new and different.

16. carmel

August 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm

He is just a faggot. Its time to get them out.

17. Sharon

August 22, 2017 at 6:44 pm

?????it’s called GET A FRIGGIN JOB AND EARN IT FOR YOURSELF. I got something for you……MY HAND ME DOWNS!!!!

18. Chris

August 22, 2017 at 8:39 pm

It’s a shame….was reading about a guy named Al something, can’t remember but he was a time traveler…and he said there were no black people in the future….I think their time is up.

19. bob hartkop

August 22, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Let urhuru and prince come around to my house and ill give them something but they are not gonna like what I have to give

20. John Baker

August 23, 2017 at 7:42 am

WOW I don’t owe you shit! Come try…find yourself in handcuffs. I wish this punk would make my day…Cause these people are idiots. If you would work as hard at this as a REAL GD JOB you might get ahead. STOP BEGGING FOR SOMETHING YOU DONT DESERVE!

21. Donald

August 23, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Look here. Other then the Indians that was here before we all was, a bunch of slaves that came with Christopher Columbus that landed here and founded America. slavery didn’t just start with black. Slavery was mixed long time ago. Today people, slavery still exist but in a different way…for example in the hood not everyone on the block is a thug but some are slaves to their own house afraid to step outside. Cops can be thinking they are the slave master and do as they wish and get away with it cause they r cops. Look at trump, you have to kiss his butt or Your fired…he shows the real term having a beauty pageant do as he pleases not caring how many laws he breaks. Slavery is not color today. Respect your neighbor, love the men and woman who fight everyday for a better life for us all. Nationality plays no part on a true American. If u want to pay anything, pay it for your county and having a better future. Nothing Free! Deserve it!

• Big Peter

August 26, 2017 at 9:59 am

Donald, I appreciate the patriotic aspect of your comment. You are totally full of shit in your view of President Trump. The man only cares about the American people. It is refreshing to have someone of President Trump’s caliber in office at this time in history. God be with him. I sleep much better with President Trump at the helm. Thank you sir for your service, I apologize for the ungrateful people that that you seek to help. You must remember these people are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you get my drift,

22. Thomas

August 23, 2017 at 7:58 pm

#1 my people are Irish and welsh build the railroads right shoulder to shoulder with the black and Chinese,My grandfather stated working in the coal mines at age 12.So fuck you go and get a damn job because I,m donating anything.And if you come to take it by force the only thing that you,ll get is carried by 6.;

23. Jo Ann Calm

August 24, 2017 at 10:38 pm

First of all, the past is the past! Secondly, the sins of others should not be passed down! Thirdly, Kiss my white a$$! You had better not approach me with such nonsense! My ancestors did not even come to America till the 1920’s… so how are you gonna be able to pick out people like me!? You all have to stop this HATE! The GOVERNMENT has planned this HATEFULNESS towards each other to fully take over ding bats! LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS THE ONLY THING THAT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF THESE PSYCHOPATHIC LEADERS PEOPLE!!!!

24. jeffadams

August 26, 2017 at 11:10 am

This dip shit F*ggot is punk and is going to get nothing but a job at Burger King.

25. gelightman

August 26, 2017 at 11:48 am

so you going to give it all back to the Native Indians and get your ass off there land….

26. M Burton

August 26, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Isn’t it interesting that the person in this video doesn’t even know the history about slavery. The blacks were slaves in Africa owned by Black kings. To get richer, they were sold to whites and blacks. Slavery has been going on way before America was ever thought of. The blacks were slaves in Egypt and were made to work and build the kings pyramids. To demand payments from white people is ignorant. If you truly want to right the wrong, go back to Africa and demand payment from the slave kings who sold you in the first place. If you’re going to do it, do it right!

27. Alasdair Campbell

August 27, 2017 at 9:25 am

Until USA addresses their history of slaughter against the native peoples of their country, as well the manner in which they made slaves of the 1000s of black people they forcefully brought from the Congo and elsewhere in the latter part of the 19thCentury especially,you will repeat history.
    The comments I read here are, for me, disgusting and I am glad I live in Scotland. However, those who were shipped out of Scotland and other places in Europe in their 1000s as part of the British Colonial repression were as guilty as anyone else. Until you people learn your history and address it with objectivity and compassion your country is sliding towards a totalitarian state and possible civil war. Life is too short for hate…Go and visit Africa/Asia and find out how long your white skin will protect you from the heat of the sun. From an evolutionary perspective, the default color of people was black. People became ‘white’as they travelled north to colonise and in the colder climes had to cover their bodies with clothes. That’s why we are white. The differences between black and white people and the whole range in between…[because it is not all ‘black and white’]….is superficial. So, seeing these comments above is frightening based on ignorance and hate. Ignorance of YOUR history – it having been denied to you. (Same as in Scotland). How sad many of you must be with your lives when you have this hate…in a world where only 4% of the world’s population have a roof over their heads, a bed to sleep in and sufficient food to eat….

• Tim Shea

September 7, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Well Scotty, sounds to me like you have an affinity for the big black sausage up the back of you kilt, matey. We’ll handle this, you just try to keep track of which of those little sheep are your kids or your dads. Oh, by the way, almost forgot…go fuck yourself!

28. Josh

August 27, 2017 at 12:34 pm

I’d have told them they owe me for being on welfare.how.these people are idiots and when they come to take I will take.

29. James

August 28, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Come get your REPARATIONS you Chris Tucker, Ruby Rhod, The Fifth Element wannabe.

30. gary

August 31, 2017 at 6:57 pm

screw this stupid asshole!

31. Kookie

September 1, 2017 at 7:40 am

We owe you nothing. In fact you owe us for our ancestors building America. You owe us for bringing you to America to live in a free instead of a mud hut. Get a job and earn your way-just as we do.

32. BobC

September 2, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Compare your lifestyle here to that of your relatives in any of the African countries. If it’s so bad here go there!

33. Ron

September 3, 2017 at 2:22 am

This fool had better not show up on my property. He will recieve some ‘repairations’ from a person who actually EARNED what he has!

34. A.T. Halmay

September 7, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Round them up and hand them over to some Jihadists who’ll throw them off a roof.

35. Janis Liu

September 8, 2017 at 8:29 am

She is right about one thing–she has got them trained. This is nuts.

36. Anna Salerno

September 19, 2017 at 10:53 am

They all want something for nothing don’t they… who do ya think put this idea in their heads?! lol

37. Melvin

November 11, 2017 at 10:47 am

You are getting your reparations but now they are called entitlements!

38. CHAD

November 11, 2017 at 4:38 pm

I THINK HIS GREAT GREAT GRAND DAD STOLE A CAR SO I THINK HE SHOULD PAY FOR THAT AND DO THE THE TIME, RIGHT IF THEY ARE EXPECTING REPARATIONS FROM WHITE GENERATIONS PAST THAT LOGIC SHOULD WORK THAT WAY TOO. LOOK FOR OLD UNSOLVED CRIMES COMMITTED BY AFRICAN AMERICANS AND START LOCKING UP THEIR GREAT GREAT GRAND CHILDREN TO DO THE TIME AND PAY RESTITUTION …LET’S START USING BLACK LOGIC SEEMS FAIR RIGHT?????? IGNORANT DUMB GAY ASS !!!! START LOADING UP THE SHIPS BACK TO THAT GREAT COUNTRY OF AFRICA THAT THEY ALL SEEM SO PROUD OF CAUSE IT IS DOING GREAT…THAT IS THE BEST THING TO BE DONE SEND HOME FROM THE COUNTRY THE LOVE TO SAY THEY WERE STOLEN FROM

39. Bernice

November 11, 2017 at 10:01 pm

You’ve never been a slave nor have I ever been a slave owner so what is your beef?

40. Milton

November 11, 2017 at 10:23 pm

I’m already paying for something that ended 160 years ago…and who sold the first boatload of people to ship owners? Another tribe, that’s who. Quit using the old mantra of “you owe me because”. Get a life, get an education, get a job, get out of “the hood”, show me how you can compete in the marketplace, not just on the court or gridiron. Quit having babies you can’t afford (with multiple partners). Show me what you have other than an EBT card. Don’t give me a guilt trip for something that your ancestors started before you ever hit these shores.

• Denise queen

November 13, 2017 at 10:52 am

You are so right, it was their own nationality that sold the Black Man into slavery, Not the White man,

41. Carolyn

November 12, 2017 at 1:59 am

Not Israel, they have enough problems. Send them to Palestjne!

42. Gordon McBride

November 12, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Just wondering when they’re going to start showing their appreciation for white people freeing them from slavery?

43. Wayasti Adovdo

November 13, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Well, you misinformed little curmudgeon, I invite you to please come see me. I assure you it will be the end of your miserable existence. Ole painless is waiting-

44. ScottieG

November 13, 2017 at 8:20 pm

Where are my $$$$$’s for the thousands of my ancestors that gave their life in the Civil War to free the skaves of the CSA? I think sending me 14 million dollars in large unmarked bills is a bargain for freedom.

45. Pj

November 14, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I wish one these asses would ever hunt me down for reparations. What if I have that asshat hunted down for being a begging asshat?

46. Frank

November 15, 2017 at 5:00 pm

I’d poured gas on this spear chucker and lit a match