Buzzworthy

David Hogg Admits He Wasn’t At School During Parkland School Shooting (VIDEO PROOF)

First Off Politifact, and Snopes Are Liberal Propaganda Sites! Do NOT use them for

fact checking! EVER!

David Hogg, the crisis actor has admitted that he was NOT at school on Feb. 14th.

David Hogg & co are in a new documentary from CBS called
39 Days” where the students give their Internews on what happened the day of the shooting, and what they’re doing about it. David Hogg, the leader of the “March For Our Lives” movement actually admitted he wasn’t at school the day of the mass shooting.

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.
The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.” The program chronicles the birth of the student-led “Never Again” movement that culminated in the “March for our Lives” in Washington D.C. on Saturday.
“39 Days” has not yet aired, but an excerpt posted online by CBS News (and included below) includes interviews with the students leading the gun control movement, including Hogg, Delaney Tarr, Cameron Kasky, and Emma Gonzalez. Hogg, who describes himself as a “student journalist,” admits he was at home at the time of the shooting but rode his bike to school to “get as many interviews as I could.” VIA

Here’s David Hoggs Exact Quote:

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

Hogg never went on to why he wasn’t at school and was never asked said question. That’s the answer many people are wanting to know. Hogg also claims he rode his bike 3 miles to get to the school. My only other question is… if you’re the son of an FBI agent, why would he be on a bike? Why doesn’t a 17-year-old kid have a car.clearly his white privilege would allow him to own a car.

Hogg also went on to say that he didn’t know any of the kids that were murdered. So, why does Mr. Hogg have any interest in creating this movement? Well, that’s simple. he and his father are avid Anti-Gun nuts who have always spoken out against Americans owning guns.

You be the judge. Does David Hogg remind you of someone who only wants attention, and doesn’t care anything about these kids? Hogg is very vocal about Republicans not caring about kids and only worried about getting elected, and raking in the cash from the NRA. Yet, Hogg admits he has gained fame and is very excited that his Twitter followers were Tripled overnight. The foul mouth from this kid is beyond sickening. I hope he’s made his parents very proud.

1. Charles Douglas

March 26, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Someone will take his sorry ass out, they will want the high this kids long for…

• Hope

March 29, 2018 at 5:32 pm

why is this article still on the front page of daily presser. this was debunked as fake news 2 days ago. shame

2. Trace L Middleton

March 26, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Most 20 year olds aren’t in School!

3. Sharon Demuth

March 27, 2018 at 1:33 am

I would love to have 5 minutes with this twit. Why should I have no defense, as 71 YO woman??? Must I rely on my skill as a knife fighter? Granted, I PREFER killing in hand to hand combat, as my bloodline demands feeling the life of my combatant slip away in my hands (past life stuff… you and certainly he wouldn’t understand. has to do with HONOR). Guns are so, well it’s for losers, except for honorable people in the war, or defense. I never even thought of guns for self defense, until the Democrats came along. Then suddenly, they made the US much less safe. Now, there are druggies who are out of their minds, breaking into our homes, and stores for Heroin, which is available in free shooting zones. Needles are everywhere, and while people are crying “save the CHILDREN”, they are aborting millions every day. but that’s OK. The world has gone mad. Next they will be coming for us old people, as extraineous

4. Bob

March 27, 2018 at 4:32 pm

This is an EXETREMELY biased report, and I’d advise people not to listen to it.

“Surely his white privilege would allow him to own a car”*::”Well, that’s simple. he, and his father are avid Anti-Gun nuts”**::”Hogg admits he has gaind fame, and is very excited that his twitter followers were Tripled over night. The foul mouth from this kid is beyond sickening. I hope he’s made his parents very proud.”***

*This is obvious. It is a rascist comment.
    **ok…that at least clarified he is anti gun, but by no means would o use the word ‘nuts.
    ***This is just incoherent insults. Is it bad to be excited about something? Where does his “foul mouth” have to do with anything? That’s a sarcastic comment, for those who missed it.

5. nah

March 29, 2018 at 2:51 pm

hey dipshits, read the ‘via’ link

6. ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

March 30, 2018 at 11:10 am

BS..I know military men who seen their friends get killed in war! And they are STILL for the second amendment..the right to defend yourself over crap like this and against government tyranny. Funny they think people never lived through violence. How about those kids who get beat up everyday at school for being different? I bet those kids just sat and watched because none of them wanted to lose their “status”. Just like all so-called SJWs. Violence do not just come from guns. How about those countries with no guns for civilians but they still get brutally shot by their government for being “different”? They need to look at history and the now! These kids are hypocrites! “Give them a break” Heck no I won’t. They made themselves known to the public. We have the right to criticize them over their nonsense rhetoric that they read from a script.

7. Clio

April 3, 2018 at 8:44 pm

There’s video of him in the closet during the shooting. He then went home. He then biked back to interview other students, and unimaginative conservatards took this to mean he was never there.

Thank you for showing us how cruelly stupid you are.

8. James McQuade

April 4, 2018 at 2:45 pm

David Hogg is an opportunist! A true journalist speaks true facts! His version seems to fit the popular version. Was he there? No! He is no Parkland survivor! The students in that building are Parkland survivors! When those shots were being fired!