Crime

Mom watches daughter’s rape and murder, then has sex and makes dinner with daughter’s killer

New Mexico prosecutors are preparing for the trials of the three adults who are charged with the brutal murder of 10-year-old Victoria Martens. Among the three accused include the little girl’s own mother, and a convicted rapist.

KOAT News reports Michelle Martens confessed to police she watched and did nothing while Fabian Gonzales and Jessica Kelley — a convicted rapist — sexually assaulted, strangled and dismembered Victoria, who was begging for mercy, the day after the girl’s tenth birthday. What’s even more sickening is the mother admitted watching her daughter’s rape gave her “sexual gratification.”

Martens reportedly told police she and Kelley injected the10-year-old with meth, and the women watched as Gonzales, Michelle’s boyfriend, sexually assaulted Victoria. According to the mother’s report, Gonzales then strangled Victoria to death, and Jessica stabbed the girl’s body repeatedly before cutting it into pieces.

The murderers reportedly removed some of the girl’s organs, where the little girl’s heart was found in a plastic bag in a laundry basket at the home.

According to transcripts, Martens said:

“I let them do it.”

Martens told police shortly after the murder, she and Fabian had sex, and then, the three later made dinner together. Transcripts also found Gonzales sexually assaulted Victoria on a daily basis during the month before she died, and took photos and video of the assault.

An autopsy found Victoria had alcohol in her system at the time of her death, and had a sexually transmitted disease, the HPV virus. Despite her mother’s claim, no meth was found in her system.

The story gets even more disturbing…

Victoria’s mother also confessed to letting random men rape her daughter, telling police she met one at work and another online, and may have also let those men sexually assault her young son.

All three defendants have pleaded not guilty to the charges against them, and all three will be tried separately, as prosecutors have asked the judge for more time on what they say is a complicated case.

Pretrial hearings are set to begin in August.

About Haley Hamilton

Recommended for you

1. John

May 17, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Death penalty, no trial needed.They showed no mercy to the child , they should receive no mercy

2. JEAN SILVER

May 17, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I DON’T KNOW IF THE AGENT ORANGE WHICH HAS CREATED PTSD IN THE BABY BOOMERS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT IT IS PAINFUL TO REALIZE JUST HOW SICK THIS GENERATION IS….HER MOTHER WAS A MONSTER- AND SHE RECEIVED THAT GENE THRU HER PARENTS SOMEHOW. SO SICKENING- AND SUCH A PRETTY CHILD WAS MURDERED AFTER BEING USED FOR PREVERTED PLEASURE…..GOD HAVE MERCY ON THAT CHILD – AND HELL, OPEN THE DOORS, THERE ARE 3 WAITING TO COME IN…

• Angel Austin

May 17, 2017 at 10:09 pm

You can’t blame the mother’s parents! Thats insane. As a mother of 4, you can only raise kids to the best of your ability. Some people just stray and become evil. That doesn’t mean it came from her parent’ genes!

3. steph smith

May 17, 2017 at 9:13 pm

WTF is wrong with people!! that woman who calls herself a mother should have never been able to have kids. I hope the boy is safe. i pray for that precious little girl. How sad. The death penalty is too easy for these monsters. I pray they all get exactly what they deserve.

4. Elaine

May 18, 2017 at 2:13 am

WTFi is wrong with people? That was her own child. My sixteen year old granddaughter has lived with me since she was five. It has always been my biggest fear someone who try to rape her or harm her in some way. If they ever do, they can just bend over and kiss their ass goodbye, because I wouldn’t stop until I found them. I wouldn’t care what they did to me because I have already lived my life. I would torture the SOB’s. they would never hurt another child. People don’t even act human anyway. Animals don’t live that way. What is the world coming to?

• Palladini

May 27, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Elaine, I feel the same way. If some monster touched my kids or grand kids, the last thing they would ever see is, coming at them with a Baseball Bat in one hand a Razor Sharp Machete in the other hand! When I got done with ’em there would have to use a shovel to pick it up.

5. priscilla

May 18, 2017 at 6:20 am

HANG ThEM IN PUBLiC NOW

6. Anne

May 18, 2017 at 12:44 pm

How disgusting! I hope these people are locked away in solitary confinement for years and suffer the torture of being trapped in their own minds before they are put down and sent to burn in hell.

7. Deborah Specht

May 18, 2017 at 2:59 pm

You pieces of CRAP! You have no class, morals, or humanity in your bodies and you all deserve a Death Sentence!

8. Vicky

May 18, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Mom is the child’s biggest protector! I would of given my life or stood in front of the lion’s den for any of my children.

9. Mike Smith

May 20, 2017 at 7:21 pm

This has got to be the most evil thing I have ever heard of,drugs may have been a contributing factor but this is clear evidence how depraved humans can be. Where is this child’s father I believe in mercy but I’m sorry these people need to DIE !

10. ALONSO X MORALES

May 20, 2017 at 9:47 pm

PLACE THEM IN A CAGE…IN PUBLIC , WITH A COUPLE WILD HIENAS..AND A FEW WOLFS…LET THEM BE RIPPED TO PIECES..!!…BASTARDS PIGS..!!

11. Kathleen

May 21, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Very frightening to here of a young child being abused and murdered with the help of her mother. Give me a gun and I will shoot all three of them and then I will sit down at my dinner table to eat. Sick individuals

12. Sirena Womack

May 23, 2017 at 3:07 pm

This is the unthinkable it is hard to canton anyone doing this let alone her mother no trial should be needed kill them like they did that child as a tax paying citizen I don’t want my tax dollars used to house or feed these worthless pieces of shit

13. Donna SCOTT

May 27, 2017 at 10:36 pm

This whole world has gone mad! The evil that thrives in the minds of some people is utterly despicable. These animals walk among us unrecognizable everyday! We are all prey

These 3 uncivilized deranged monsters need to be thrown to the wolfs. Just Disgusting stains!

14. Steve Marshall

May 27, 2017 at 10:55 pm

All three should get the death penalty. Either hang them or death by a firing squad. As soon as they’re
    found guilty, allow one appeal, then carry out the execution at the soonest dawn.

15. Chariizma

May 29, 2017 at 11:34 pm

They need to rot in hell. Why let us take care of them, No one took care of that little girl and her brother.