Liberal Agenda

Feminists Plan ‘No Bra Day’ To Instruct Men On How To ‘Not To SEXUALIZE Women’

The date is coming everyone… October 13… get ready! If this isn’t liberal logic, then I don’t know what is… Feminists are planning a “no bra day” to instruct men “not to sexualize women.” Wow… just wow….

Apparently scantily dressed women are angry that men keep sexualizing them… I mean, come on! Can’t a woman show her butt cheeks and nips without it being sexual?? Hahaha, sorry, I couldn’t even say that with a straight face. I believe, if you’re advertising your body with nothing left to the imagination you are sure to draw in the dogs. But if you dress with class, hiding those parts of you for only someone special to see, you will cut down on a lot of the “sexualization.”

October 13, 2017 will be a day to remember… or not…

From Clash Daily:

“We’re always asked to do things to make guys more comfortable,” complained the feminist. “If my boobs make you uncomfortable, then why are you looking at me in that way?”

Juvik claims that she launched the counterproductive bra-less event after the school’s female vice-principle had the audacity to address the feminist’s “inappropriate attire” — an off the shoulder t-shirt with no bra — asking her to cover up or put a bra.

“[Y]ou need to either cover up or put [a bra] on because there are a lot of male teachers and male students here, and that makes them uncomfortable. They don’t want to see that,” the vice-principal allegedly told Juvik.

“I felt embarrassed. I felt almost violated,” the feminist dramatically declared. –Read more

These women are embarrassing. ..first they wear vaginas on their heads now they’ve got their headlights on high beam and don’t want men to look. I don’t even know what to think anymore.

This is old news. If you’re old enough, remember the original ‘burn the bra’ feminist era? I thought we had moved wayyyy past that. Forward is the new backwards for liberals! They do have a thing for erasing history though…

About Haley Hamilton

Recommended for you

1. C Hayes

June 23, 2017 at 6:11 am

Another attempt to reinvent the wheel. I guess they want to move back into the sixties with this and possibly get some rose colored glasses.

• Yo Mama

August 29, 2017 at 10:45 am

nice nips on the pic

2. Von Adams

June 23, 2017 at 12:59 pm

These neglected women are actually seeking the attention they’re not getting. They are sexualizing themselves…and they know what they’re doing. Pathetic…if you don’t wish to wear a bra…just don’t wear one. It’s not necessary to alert the country that on a certain day, you won’t be wearing a bra. No one cares.

• Lin

June 23, 2017 at 8:07 pm

They’re not neglected, they’re narcicists! They sexualize themselves. No different than a stripper in a dive. When you lower yourself to that level, you get what you expect to get!

3. Casper

June 23, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Dumb,dumb,and dumb.
    Who the [email protected]”@”k cares.

4. Linda

June 23, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Stupid twits have no morals, so they have no right to complain when someone else doesn’t. When will you stop trying to make men think like women? If you hate men so much, just leave them alone stupid!

5. Kevin Dean

June 24, 2017 at 1:20 am

That will be a fantastic day! I can’t wait!
    This is like trying to stop an alcoholic from drinking by buying him a case of beer!
    Thank you, Women’s Lobbers!

?????

6. Don Jewell

June 24, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I don’t think it makes guys uncomfortable at all. If you’re in a school, college or university it could be very distracting. While you’re looking at a women’s boobs you are obviously not concentrating on your studies.

7. Bill Baxter

June 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm

I once told my wife, when she asked if I was staring at a beautiful women. That if a women makes an effort to look sexy in public, it is my obligation to look or stare to show her effort was appreciated.

• Ma

July 10, 2017 at 6:51 am

During our 43 married years, our rule has been, “You can look, but not touch.” It is good to admire beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

8. Al McIntosh

July 1, 2017 at 9:55 am

When is it? I can’t wait.

9. tobias

July 2, 2017 at 6:36 am

lol, when are feminists gonna learn. MEN, are going to look at a woman, SEXUALLY, regardless… put on 5 layers, that ass looks great! take off your braw’s, thanks! you cant win this one ladies. men are sexual by physical nature.

10. Mud

July 2, 2017 at 10:08 am

So let me see if I got this straight.
    This nut job is offended that men, and I am pretty sure women, look at her boobs, so what she is going to do to prevent this is not wear a bra.
    Yea, okay sounds right to me if I was a liberal and brain dead…oh yea, she is likely both.

11. Steven

July 2, 2017 at 12:51 pm

I’m sorry, I have very seldom been offended by a female type person wearing, or not wearing any type of clothing that reveals her breasts unless she is of a body type better suited to be clothed by Omar the tent maker.

12. Kenneth M. Aponte

July 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Nothing makes a female feel more violated that flaunting her tits. What?

13. Ben Rodriguez

July 6, 2017 at 5:43 pm

F they r getting it .some 1 with them ain’t doing it RIGHT!!!!????????????⭐

14. Ma

July 10, 2017 at 6:54 am

Just another useless protest by mindless snowflakes.

15. Bill

July 15, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Are you people stuck on stupid? You don’t want men to sexualize you, but your not going to wear a bra! All men will be looking at your tits!!!!

16. Charlie

July 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I would caution any of the ladies from the “burn the bra” era to watch so they don’t hang out below your blouse.

17. Jamie

July 23, 2017 at 6:42 pm

I would love this! Bras are uncomfortable.

18. Don

July 23, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Then stop performing breast enlargement augmentation. Men are not going to become what YOU FEMINISTS want us to become. God carefully created and crafted the female body to draw attention to their beauty. There are a growing number of women that have exaggerated boyish mannerisms and characteristics, many consider themselves as lesbians. They, however, are not speaking on behalf of the female majority. They are also the feminists who are perverting the minds of many children in grade schools with their bullshit rhetoric. This perversion of truth must be stopped.

Let girls be girls and boys be boys. Teach your children to respect each other, and to be courteous.

19. John

July 24, 2017 at 7:38 am

The body can be sexy, but it’s the attitude that makes the sexy woman. A woman with a 10 body, but who has a CEO attitude and uses it like a weapon is not sexy. She better get used to her toys. Most men aren’t really into a woman who constantly tries to prove she has a bigger penis than he does.

20. Greg

July 24, 2017 at 8:13 am

What’s the date I want to make sure I’m ready!

21. Despy

July 25, 2017 at 2:03 am

Douchebag. It’s about calling attention to beast cancer. What kind of idiot are you?

22. Donald jones jr

July 25, 2017 at 10:49 am

Most women don’t were bras any ways and if you think all men look at women like they are a pice of meat I know my husband don’t f anything he holds his comments to himself most of the time but he let it sleep but he says it in a low and soft voice so I’m the only one that can here him

23. Dan Swisher

August 23, 2017 at 9:36 am

That idea is at least 50 yrs. old.Women went bra-less in the sixties. History does repeat itself.

24. Shsron

August 23, 2017 at 9:41 am

Men don’t have to sexualize women; women are busy doing it to themselves. i.e. Madonna, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Moneywood elite, Victoria Secret, etc. etc. Women need to get a grip. To all you guys, enjoy braless day. I’m sure it will be interesting.

25. Bob

August 24, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I think we should have one day a month when everyone goes nude so we would soon get bored with it and end this adolescent fantasy about sex. Of course women would never allow it because they well know that imagination is sexier than reality and they would lose some power over dumb men. Isn’t it ridiculous that we take these floppy bags of mammary glands and fatty tissue designed to provide food for babies and make them objects of lust for foolish men.

26. Daniel Lewis

August 26, 2017 at 8:57 pm

I never got as much tail as back in the days when I was helping women to burn their bras at protests. Saying one was a feminist back in the day was the duty of every frisky young man.

27. Sarge